Convenient Payroll Deduction
Payroll deduction is one of the most convenient services of the credit union. It allows you to make regular deposits to your share account.
When you sign up, you can be sure that you're saving a consistent amount each payday...automatically...right off the top, so that it's hardly missed.
Payroll deduction can also be used to make loan payments. Your deduction is deposited into your share, or share draft account, and on the due date of payment, your loan amount is automatically transferred from your share or share draft account.
Because you're a member of the credit union family, you receive competitive dividends on your savings, paid quarterly. Regular savings through payroll deduction is an EASY way to build up a nest egg.
This payday, pay yourself first. Sign up NOW!!
We also offer...
- Direct Deposit of Social Security and Pension Checks
- Net Pay Deposit of Payroll
You can use your Johnsonville TVA Employees Credit Union Debit Card surcharge free at these locations. This gives you 24 hour access to your checking account. Open up your account today.
- 209 Hwy 641 North, Camden Branch
- 20405 East Main St., Huntingdon Branch
- 213 Long St., New Johnsonville Branch
- Wells Creek Market Erin, TN
- Waverly (Murphy Oil-Walmart)
- Teeters Market - 2269 S. Main St. Tennessee Ridge, TN 37178